Happy Veterans Day

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy veterans day to all the other veterans here on tinboats. I enjoyed my time in, and I appreciate the support you guys show your military!

HOOAH! tinboats.net!

Greer said:
I'll second that. Thanks to all Veterans and service members for the the freedom I enjoy everyday.

Greer, how do you like being so close to Ft. Eustis? We raised some hell on VA Beach when I was stationed there!

Kind of a running joke with my GF.

After 35 years of working full time in which I never got Veteran's Day off, I finally had to retire to get that benefit! Of course, everyday is a holiday now!

Dad was in WW II.

Me in Vietnam era.

Brother in post Vietnam era but did serve in Afghanistan a long time ago............... :shock: .

nomowork said:
Kind of a running joke with my GF.

After 35 years of working full time in which I never got Veteran's Day off, I finally had to retire to get that benefit! Of course, everyday is a holiday now!

Dad was in WW II.

Me in Vietnam era.

Brother in post Vietnam era but did serve in Afghanistan a long time ago............... :shock: .

My wife and I have the same running joke

In my 36th year of working full time I never had Veteran's Day off.

Step-dad in WWII and Korea

Me in Vietnam era.

I just may have to retire. :-k

to all of my Viet Nam brothers. it's a bit late, but does'nt it feel good to be thanked instead of how we were treated when we came home. no vet should ever again be made to feel shame for his survice. to all vets thank you so much.

JeffChastain said:
Greer said:
I'll second that. Thanks to all Veterans and service members for the the freedom I enjoy everyday.

Greer, how do you like being so close to Ft. Eustis? We raised some hell on VA Beach when I was stationed there!

I've actually never been to Fort Eustis, but I've raised my share of hell on Virginia Beach. I've lived here 34 of my 45 years. My dad (RIP) served in Vietnam and was stationed at Norfolk Naval Air Station and NAS Oceana Master Jet Base here in Va Beach. I see F-14's flying over my house everyday. Love the sound of Freedom.

Happy Veterans Day!

Welcome home to all the Vietnam vets, and thanks to all vets who served at any time :USA1: :USA1:

Vietnam, 1968 Tet - 1969, 9th Infantry Division, Bearcat and Dong Tam

3dees said:
to all of my Viet Nam brothers. it's a bit late, but does'nt it feel good to be thanked instead of how we were treated when we came home. no vet should ever again be made to feel shame for his survice. to all vets thank you so much.

x's 2

3dees, what city are you located??

Latest posts