Favorite Sandwich

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
This diet has me dreaming of food (submarines, Subs, Hoagies...That should cover you all) What is your favorite go to "Sub" when you hit the local sandwich shop?

Mine would have to be a Steak and cheese (American cheese) with a very light coat of mayo.

Now im drooling over my keyboard...It's been to long.

Second:
I also like Italian subs with everything including hot peppers and oil.

Ok back to my oatmeal :cry:

Steak in cheese is up there. I also like the roasted chicken from Subway on wheat. Come to think of it, I believe thats what i'll have for lunch today. :)

When i was at school i would order sandwichs from a place called "are U hungry" (which is also how the answered the phones kinda got on my nerves after a while) They made all types of "fat" sandwichs my fav was the fat mojo which was 2 cheese burgers, 1 mozzarella stick, chicken fingers, bacon, egg, mayo, ketchup (i dont eat mayo so id have em hold that) another I liked was the "fat *****" (sorry about the lang but that was its name) which was Cheese steak, chicken fingers, 2 mozzarella sticks, mayo, ketchup

My Favorite sandwich has to be a Cuban!!!! When I lived in Florida, there was this little meat market in Tampa we would always go and get them.........

Best Sandwich to ever meet my stomach!!!!!

A mirandy special, take a hoagie roll, slice it down the middle and open it up, lay on all the ingrediants of an american hoagie, all the ingrediants of an italian hoagie, now layer a generous amount of roast beef, cut another hoagie roll place it on top and you have a sammich, you'll have a hard time eating the whole thing.

My favorite is a "Steak Michael" named after the owner of the pizza shop I go to. Its a cheese steak with pepperoni, mushrooms, bacon,green peppers, provolone and sauteed onions. I cant get enough of them.

the local sub shop here, Hoagie Haven has the most delicious subs. My favorite is the phat lady, cheese steak with fries and mozzarella sticks. The sanchez is also great, chicken cutlet with fries, mozarella sticks, and their secret "sanchez sauce."

Cast&Blast said:
My favorite is a "Steak Michael" named after the owner of the pizza shop I go to. Its a cheese steak with pepperoni, mushrooms, bacon,green peppers, provolone and sauteed onions. I cant get enough of them.

OK - which shop?

esquired said:
BassAddict said:
The Atlantic city regular with hot peppers on the side!!!!!! You guys can order them online from https://atlanticcitysubshops.com/ Try em you wont be dissapointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That place is great! Best rolls in the worls and stuffed out hogies!
they make them rolls in atlantic city and we use to be able to buy them from a little farm market "still can" :) We would slice em open, load em with butter and nuke em till the butter melted!!!!!!!! man that was some good eattin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts