Catfishing

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Defiant

Reaction score
Anyone wanna come to West Virginia and Catfish with me this Spring .

DSCF0085gt-3.jpg

Nope caught him on a Goldfish at about 2am had just caught a smaller one rebaited set the pole down and BAM within 5 second's the clicker was going off and this was on the other end .

You mean this one Jim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRLOQKlzdx8

I wont come there to catch big cats when I can catch them here . There are so really some really big cats around here just waiting tp be caught and any info would be appriceated MR.FISH THE CAT KING!

Mtnman - get live bait, heavy duty rod and reel and 3-6 oz no roll sinkers. Use a Fish Finder rig and fish any deep eddies, logjams or the base of structure.

Those big cats will find your bait but you do need to put your time in to find the fish. Mr. fish spent many many many nights on the river looking for good spots and trying different techniques. Couple that with a river that can change level dramatically and you have some work ahead. I know Mr. fish has caught big cats on what is usually dry land during flood times, but, of course, when the river is at a normal stage you have to know where to go as well.

Now, once you find them,. you still need to get a good bait presentation and then land the darn things. Makes for a fun summer!

Latest posts