Lake Pic's

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Defiant

Reaction score
Here is some pic's of the lake where we Catfish they draw it down in the winter by 13ft thats when I scout these are from Sunday up a cove in the lake.cant wait till it's filled up again supposed to be April 1st. That's my Cousin in the one Pic

DSCF0278.jpg

DSCF0277.jpg

DSCF0268.jpg

DSCF0266.jpg

DSCF0265.jpg

DSCF0261.jpg

DSCF0259.jpg

DSCF0255.jpg

all the fish are in the Main part of the lake now this is just a creek arm that we decided to scout have caught a few up there.All those Blue barrel's are put there for the Flathead's to spawn in there all over the place in the lake here is a few other pic's.

DSCF0280.jpg

DSCF0281.jpg

DSCF0287.jpg

No Jim the first pic's are from up the creek arm about a half mile the second pic's are in the main part of the lake here is a pic of a turtle that was caught on a limb line that died there you can see the water mark's on the tree of how high the water is in the summer .

DSCF0276.jpg

You put these spots on a gps? Saw some awsum structure that would hold fish when filled back up again. Nice pictures.

I have them marked there easy to find .Jim the water is just a little over the top of them when it's full you gotta watch going up there when it's full easy to hit one.

Here is another pic leading up to the first set of pic's takes about 1/2 hour to get up there going around all the tree's the water is just at the top of these also.The road in the pic is under water also even in the main lake

DSCF0164.jpg

DSCF0163-1.jpg

DSCF0162-1.jpg

DSCF0175.jpg

DSCF0172.jpg

DSCF0150.jpg

What lake is that? are you gonna go noodleing for those flatheads?
I think that is what they call it?
dive down stick your arm in and wait until they garb it
no that sounds like fun

Wayne