What question would you ask if.....

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fender66

Reaction score
If you had the opportunity to interview a professional fisherman (one making their living by fishing a pro circuit)

What question would you like to ask? Just one question per person please.

I would ask the question that would benefit me the most.

Will you take me fishing on Klinger Lake?

Once we are out there I can watch, and ask questions and learn a ton.

Oh, and I would ask either KVD, or Mark Zona, because I know they both fish it (Zona's dad lives about 10 houses down)

Jim said:
I would ask them what they hate the most about their job.

And they would say "Other fisherman constantly asking us questions-thinking we have some magical answers"

:p

LonLB said:
Jim said:
I would ask them what they hate the most about their job.

And they would say "Other fisherman constantly asking us questions-thinking we have some magical answers"

:p

They/most at least, clearly have more magic than I have every day. I'm at work right now and I don't see a fishing rod or even as much as discarded plastic worm laying around anywhere.

"Will you let me be your apprentice?"

My bet for worst part of the job would be the travel away from home/family. I hear they are only home about 100 days of the year. :(

Now that you have turned a hobby into a full time job... do you still like get the satisfaction out of it and enjoy it?

I don't remember the exact question I asked Shaw Grigsby at the Fish show last year. :mrgreen:
I do believe it was about braided line versus mono and why he preferred one over the other?

I do have a friend who is semi-pro Crappie Tournament, or was until the economy took a dump.

Latest posts