Whats for Thanksgiving Dinner Tells us your menu

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fool4fish1226

Reaction score
My Menu

Stuffed duck with orange sauce or gravy

Prime Rib encrusted with cashews and pistachios

Ham with pineapples and sweet potatoes

Mashed Potatoes

Green beans with Bacon

Extra Stuffing for the extra gravy

Happy Thanksgiving ALL

Turkey of course. Lamb, ham, asparagus, deviled eggs, yams, stuffing, pumpkin soup and more.

Just your basics.
Turkey-which is awesome-one of my wife's best kitchen accomplishments
Mashed Potatoes/Gravy
Dressing w/giblets, and without
Sweet Potatoes,
Cranberries
Green Bean Casserole

Pretty basic.
I'm not doing my baked beans this year because I'm the only one that really likes them. But I swear they are the best on the planet

Just the basics here as well, Last yr my mother in law and wife were watching some cooking show, and they marinated the turkey, So our turkey is marinating in some wine and other ingredients, last yr it was awesome.

Greer said:
I'm with LonLb. Just the basics.......turkey,dressing, gravy, and both potatoes. Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Same here! Eat till the pants burst and then feel like crap the rest of the day. Then around 10 pm eat 2-3 turkey sandwiches with stuffing and cranberry sauce, mayo, feel like crap for eating too much again, and then go to bed.

Happy Thanksgiving! :LOL2:

Jim said:
Greer said:
I'm with LonLb. Just the basics.......turkey,dressing, gravy, and both potatoes. Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Same here! Eat till the pants burst and then feel like crap the rest of the day. Then around 10 pm eat 2-3 turkey sandwiches with stuffing and cranberry sauce, mayo, feel like crap for eating too much again, and then go to bed.

Happy Thanksgiving! :LOL2:

HAHA....That is awesome. My exact routine too.

Fresh turkey, corn on the cob, sweet garlic mashed potatoes, stuffing, pie, veggies from the garden, cranberry sauce, rolls and carbonated fruit juice (gave up drinking a long time ago).

Have fun and be safe!

Ideally my holiday menu would be me, a bottle of wild turkey, a few pizzas and some peace n quiet so I can watch the games. But sadly we are doing a traditional turkey/ham dinner with all the trimmings................ And if i don't get to see the greenbay/lions game im going postal!!!!!!

We will be doing the basic's also, but I guess my turkey will be different than most mentioned(my own rub and deep fried =P~ ). Family coming in from AL and everyone seems to love it, they keep asking me to fix it :lol:

Doug

I normally do a bunch of the cooking because of my wife's schedule. But she kicks me out of the kitchen for Thanksgiving. So I'm learning what's for dinner as she goes.

A couple recent developments.....Brined Turkey. I knew she did that last year but I know now more of what's in it.
Veg stock, savory, sage, rosemary, sea salt, and a bunch of other stuff too. :shock:

And a homemade pumpkin pie. Which I've never had.....As in bake the pumkin, scrape it out, puree', add all the goodness, and then bake a pumpkin pie.

Latest posts