Tin Boats Holiday Charity - PLEASE HELP US HELP OTHERS

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Ahab

Reaction score
The charity is Cancer Research Institute

You can give is several ways - PayPal me at [email protected]

Mail to:

David
P.O. Box 376
Silverdale, PA 18962

Or give directly using their web site:

https://www.cancerresearch.org/Default.aspx

It is my hope that we can make a nice donation by December 31, 2011

I will periodically update the amounts

Right now we are at:

12-1-11 $275.00

I will keep a master list of all donations and share this with Jim and BassAddict - you are welcome to contact any of us to make sure that you receive proper credit
I WILL NOT POST THE DONATION LIST

Every little bit helps - so whether it is 1.00 or $1,000.00 nothing to big or too small

Come on guys lets give till it hurts!!! Ill sweeten the deal by offering up entry into a JDBaits gift certificate contest for ANY MEMBER who donates at least 1 dollar to cancer research. I also invite the other Tinboats sponsors to add to the prize pool for one big Tinboats Holiday Charity raffle!!!!!! =D> =D>

I'll throw in a $25 gift card to Vinyl Images for the gift certificate contest for any member that donates.

bulldog said:
I'll throw in a $25 gift card to Vinyl Images for the gift certificate contest for any member that donates.

Awesome people we have here....Why would anyone go anywhere else?

Thanks Bulldog!

1 day in and we are at 275.00

Thanks everyone

1 dollar to what ever you want!

CANCER SUCKS let's teach it a lesson from Tin Boats

12-5-11 and we are only at $425.00 -

We need much more - anything is accepted, a dollar from each member would make a huge difference

Captain Ahab said:
12-7-2011 at $430.00

WooHoo....still....I know we can do better. Come on TB guys....give till it hurts. You know you don't have any more room for tackle you want to buy anyway. :wink:

Come on tin boaters I know we can do better then this. I would have to think that most families have been touched by this horrible sickness and would like to someday see an end to it.

We may not be able to win the fight right now but someday we can win the war [-o<

Latest posts