Taking Bass Fishing Wraps to the Next Level w/ Denny Brauer

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fender66

Reaction score
Hey guys/gals.....check this out. I had a lot of fun writing this story and learning first hand how the process of boat wrapping is done. And yes....the guy that did the wrap is none other than our very own Bulldog. He's an amazing guy with an great skills.

Special thanks to "TinBoat sponsors" Todd Hammill at Wired 2 Fish for the opportunity to be a part of this, and to John Duever (Bulldog) for welcoming me into his shop for some late night photos.

If you don't subscribe to this blog...you're missing some good articles. I personally, don't miss a single one.

Here's Bulldog with his handiwork. Okay....the TinBoat decal didn't stay on the boat....but it was a great touch for this photo. :LOL2: :LOL2:

https://blog.wired2fish.com/blog/bid/68966/taking-bass-fishing-wraps-to-the-next-level-with-denny-brauer?source=Blog_Email_[Taking%20Bass%20Fishing%20]

Attachments

• DSC_0016.jpg
    DSC_0016.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 370
Great job Chris! Guys, if you need vinyl work done John IS the man! A pleasure to work with and the man takes a great deal of pride in his work and it obviously shows. Couldn't give him a higher recommendation!

Thank you both very much!

Thanks fellas!! I have to say that this is one of the coolest projects I have done in my 10+ years in business. Todd was very easy to work with and Denny, being the super star that he is, is one of the most humble guys I have ever met. I am very happy for the opportunity and I'm even happier that my team hit this one out of the park!! I could not have done it without my team behind me. The staff at Vinyl Images is second to none, (even my business partners who happen to be my brother and sister.)

Good job both of you. Cool to see some tinboat guys get some spotlight.

I can't help but picture his boat, PRE wrap, with a flat black engine/ghost black graphics, and black wheels on the trailer. :twisted:

Latest posts