South Jersey Bass Pro shop

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bcritch

Reaction score
Sounds like a win win for everyone. Bass Pro Shop & 42/295/676 road improvements.

That area sucks with traffic. Hopefully they can make it easier to get around up there.

Sounds like the Harrisburg chain will suffer. That's just me being Devil's advocate. That and Cabelas, if the philly crowd has a closer place to go. Oh well, I'd much rather have one that close.

I see this as a mixed blessing. I like the idea if having one so close, so when i need something I can get it. the down side is every time i head to BPS i spend way to much.
All in all it will be an added bonus to us here in the area

Wayne

That is absolutely wonderful. Growing up in Bellmawr, it is about time they did something worthy there. Now I am only 10 minutes from there. So much for the road trips but who cares. That is great news. Thanks Ken.

i think its pretty easy to get to the harrisburg bass pro, and the cabelas in hamburg. turnpike acess is easy for both, plus no lights. it might tak eme a bit less time to get to belmar, but the headaches will be multiplied immensely.
besides, after spendign time at the big three this last week (bass pro, cabelas, and gander mountain) cabelas has them all beat hands down for best selection and availability.

I think it will be great to drive about 40 miles to get to Bass Pro in Bellmawr, NJ as opposed to 118 miles to Harrisburg, PA.

DUH!

Latest posts