Ice fishing/Cancer Charity benefit

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Popeye

Reaction score
Saturday Feb 11, 2012 is the 8th annual Walk on Water Ice Benefit, held on Bangs Lake in Wauconda, IL. https://www.icebenefit.com/ Fishing is from 7:00am - 12 noon. Prizes awarded to largest (by length) (Pike), (Bass), (crappie), (bluegill/pumpkinseed) tie breaker goes to fish registered first. There will be a huge raffle afterwards. All prizes are donated so 100% of the money raised goes to the Andrea Lynn Cancer Fund, which provides direct financial and emotional support to those families affected by cancer. Last year there were over 400 people and they also collected over 2,000 pounds of food for the local food pantry.

So if you are looking for me on Feb 11. I'll be in Wauconda, come on out and join me.

More importantly I'll keep you posted if we ever get any ice. I don't foresee any ice on the lakes until after the new year. By comparison, last year we were ice fishing the week after Thanksgiving.

Latest posts