Introduction

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spego

Reaction score
Hello all....never knew there was a tinboat forum out there until Steriling pointed this place out to me. Looks like a nice place. Anyway on to me.....

For those that don't know me I live in Drums PA (near Hazleton) and fish tournaments with a club called Northeast Anglers. I am interested in going further with tournament fishing but need to prove myself (mostly to me) with a non-points related tournament setup first before venturing on to FLW or BASS related events. I am hoping to do well enough this year to have the confidence to tackle something next year. I am 31 yrs old and happily married.

My tin ride is pictured below. It is a 91 Spectrum 1804 bass boat with a Suzuki DT175. The hull is by no means a performance hull but she still holds her own amung some glass boats. 8)

pics00g1.jpg

Maybe we can setup up some times next year when some of us can get together and fish....Just a thought.

AC - that post is very old!

Like over 6 months!

But a get together sounds great - we are all going Sea Bass fishing if you woudl like to join that.

Otherwise, next summer!

Yeah, I know it was old. I'm new here and I have been reading a lot of the posts to see what has been going on. I can't wait until it warms up outside again so I can go out fishing and not freeze!

Welcome Spego, you will like it here.
We met briefly at one of the get-togethers at Beltsville.

Matt (also use the screen name MCS)

I hae been in and out. Thanks for the welcome....a lot of good people around just not enough time to watch all the boards on all the forums. lol Thanks for the welcome.

Nice to hear from you again! I hope we can get another get together going this year.

Latest posts