A little late, but eye candy nonetheless.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SVOMike86

Reaction score
While I was in Afghanistan my buddy sent me a pic of his big bass of the year and I forgot to post it. He caught it in early April on a Senko. It weighed 9lb 4oz.big bass.jpg

Catch and release of course. There's only 1 lake that we take fish out of, its about an hour away and is on property owned by his wife's family. There are so many 2-3 pound bass in that lake we eat as many as we can catch just to give some of them room to grow. This lake is the lake I live on, right on a main intersection in the city. That would have been the biggest for me, but is not his biggest. We've seen numerous 10+ lb bass in this lake, and I've seen one that HAD to go an easy 12. Rumour of a 15lber caught years ago by some old guy (no offence all you old guys) with a night crawler. I don't doubt it one bit. On a standard day of fishing during the spawn it is not hard to catch 25 bass weighing more than 4lbs, with at least 3 or 4 weighing 7+lbs. I've never seen better big bass fishing in VA, and it's all fishing from shore...

Thats a nice little fishery you got going there. Sounds like a lot of fun and I do like the fact that you take some of the smaller ones for food and leave the hawgs behide to catch another day :beer:

Latest posts