This guy will probably get a promotion!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i watched a bunch of these earlier the look pretty real, and i have received some realy nasty packages,

I don't care what/where you work or what you do for a living, anywhere from the bottom guy all the way to the top.. Some people just don't care about what they do and it gives the people who care a bad name.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if this was real..

I was stationed in Germany in the early 70's. Once just before Christmas I was walking past the base post office and happened to see something move out of the corner of my eye. I looked over to see a tractor-trailer of parcels being "unloaded". Packages came flying out of the back of the trailer onto a pile on the ground and were then being put on a conveyer going into the building. I'm guessing that at the top of the arc the packages were 15' off the ground. I couldn't believe it. No wonder the cookies from my mom were all broken. Whether this FedEx video is real or not, I believe it. There must be a lot of seasonal workers who know they won't be kept on. Too bad, a black eye for the shipper.

I heard on KYW today that this thing has gone viral (1,000,000+ hits in one day) and the guy is in deep poo. =D>

DocWatson said:
I heard on KYW today that this thing has gone viral (1,000,000+ hits in one day) and the guy is in deep poo. =D>

I must have had 4 people send it to me yesterday....and it was posted on here. I'd say that's viral!

SEEN THE SAME VIDEO ON CNN YESTERDAY, LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE IS GONNA BE UNEMPLOYED FOR THE HOLIDAYS... WITH GOOD RIGHT TO

That video is 100% real, according to the what I heard on the news. I received a bench press set in the mail from sears today and the package was ripped open.

CNN Headline News had that on yesterday as well as several other clips of those "Special Deliveries" This one, the person was home and would have opened the door it the guy rang the bell. On another clip the UPS guy threw a box over a small gate without trying, said if you want the packaged not thrown, get rid of the gate. Glad by UPS and FedEx guys don't do that.

Latest posts