City Limits has a new host!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fender66

Reaction score
Can't find this video anywhere other than facebook, but....

Byron Velvick is the new host on City Limits. Looks to me like they found a pretty face to front the show. The promo was PAINFUL to watch. Guess I won't be watching that anymore.

Meh. I like Ike. Did he do something that I haven't heard of to get him off the show or is he doing something else?

No clue....but I probably won't be watching the new guy. In his introduction video, I was bored after 10 seconds.

I like Ike, he's one of my favorites. And it seems odd, because I thought the show was HIS show. He was the show.

But, Byron Velvick seems like he is actually a good guy, and it might be worth giving it a shot.

Hey Chris I wonder if has to do with Versus changing to NBC Sports Network on January 2nd. I didn't see the new promo but I did like the show with Ike.

yea.. WTF..

I enjoyed Ike for a few different reasons.. Byron does not seem like a wise replacement at all...

I thought it was Ike's show too..... :?
I enjoy watching Ike but I'll at least check it out with the new host....

Watched Byron's first show last night. The story line was ok, but I thought the fishing part was lame. :(

Latest posts