Happy New Year Everyone!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I hope everyone has a happy New Year, and I hope 2012 is an awesome year for all of us.

I myself will be staying home with the family. We plan on laying around all day eating some chill and ribs.

If your going out, be safe, lots of amateurs will be out there.

Happy New Year to you Jim! We are staying put as well. If my boat rebuild goes half as well as I hope, 2012 will be great year of fishing for my family!

Happy New Year from Utah. I'll be celebrating with my dad at a BYU/San Diego basketball game. Any one catch the BYU bowl game today? Totally awesome. I'm guessing there aren't many BYU fans in here, am I right?

Happy New Year Folks!

Wishes for good health and personal best's in 2012

Happy New Year to the family of tinny owners (and wanna bees). Great group, great site.

To UTAH/BYU...great finish to a good game. I had no skin in the game...but that was a fine and devious play at the end.

Some of the bowl games have had creative plays. i.e. the one earlier in the week were they faked the extra point and the kicker waltzed in with the ball right up the middle...haven't seen that one in a ton of years of football watching.

regards, R

Happy New Year to all! We are staying home and all three of our children, their spouses and our three grandchildern will be spending the next couple of nights! It's going to be a zoo, and a lot of fun. :LOL2:

fish-swimming.gif

Latest posts