Upgraded my web site

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Ahab

Reaction score
Changed my entire web site - please take a look and let me know what you think

Suggestions and criticism welcome

https://uchelpcenter.com/

you might want to add us states we work in then at the bottom of the list more added or something like that
add a pdf link to your BASIC LETTER OF APPEAL TO FILE WHEN YOU ARE DENIED BENEFITS
and last i would add a home tab to take you back to the page we reach using your link
on the links page maybe bold the states before the links so they pop a bit

redbug said:
you might want to add us states we work in then at the bottom of the list more added or something like that
add a pdf link to your BASIC LETTER OF APPEAL TO FILE WHEN YOU ARE DENIED BENEFITS
and last i would add a home tab to take you back to the page we reach using your link
on the links page maybe bold the states before the links so they pop a bit
look at the Colorado link you repeat the info word for word on there

Agree with the "Home" tab.

Also the "Blog" tab might be better if called "Answers". It doesn't seem like a blog to me, but that might be because of the short time it's been "live/online".

I would also change the order of the tabs form left to right.

Services should be first (after the "Home" tab). That's what you offer and what people are looking for. Then, in the order of importance (IMHO)

HOME/SERVICES/ABOUT US/FEES AND COSTS/ANSWERS/LINKS

About the "FEES AND COSTS" tab. Seems kind of redundant. Maybe just fees or just costs...but fees and costs is a repeat of the same thing. IMHO, Fees seems less painful than Costs. Might just be me though. Either will work.

The wording on this page also uses the word "fees" a lot. Just wordsmithing a bit from the exact text you have I would change it to the following:

Our philosophy is simple - you are unemployed, that is why you are here! We do charge for representation but make every effort to make your experience reasonable and affordable

We certainly charge far less then most, if not all, other representatives

Each case is different so our billing structure will reflect that - contact us today to discuss how we can personally address your situation

Please note that consultation and personal evaluations are free. Don't hesitate to ask questions.

Hope this helps and doesn't overstep my boundaries of answering your question.

Made some of the suggest changes - have to get my IT guy to make some of the others (like the Home button) I have no idea how to do this

Captain Ahab said:
Made some of the suggest changes - have to get my IT guy to make some of the others (like the Home button) I have no idea how to do this
Dave... the page title "Unemployment Help Center" is a hot/clickable link to your homepage. But it's not intuitive to most people, so a homepage tab, while redundant, is best.

Latest posts