New Bass Pro

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tompatt

Reaction score
I live down here in Macon. And just last year they built a huge bass pro like 5 miles from my house. i was so exicted. lol.... but the funny part is that its off of a road called Bass rd. when i first heard the were building it there said........no better place. :D

i no. but u cant get anything if u dont have any money! :D but it was just my bday thurs. and now i have money, but i in Louisville, KY right now. but i love the fishin section and the BOAT SECTION! lol :D

Jim said:
tompatt said:

Because every time you go in there you have to buy something. Even if you dont need anything. You always buy something. My wife hates it when I say..."Lets go to basspro and just look".

Not me... cuz when i save money u have my mind on somethin and i dont spend one penny. until i get wat i need. cuz im cool like that lol. 8)

tompatt said:
i no. but u cant get anything if u dont have any money! :D but it was just my bday thurs. and now i have money, but i in Louisville, KY right now. but i love the fishin section and the BOAT SECTION! lol :D

We have on here 10 minutes from Louisville in Southern Indiana. I am sitting 5 minutes away from it but I am staying away! :lol:

theres one near Louisville? WTF? lol i didnt know that. its cold as hell up here! its like 40... but down in Ga it was like 80 fri.!

tompatt said:
theres one near Louisville? WTF? lol i didnt know that. its cold as hell up here! its like 40... but down in Ga it was like 80 fri.!

I work in Louisville, live in S. Indiana. You just take 65 north and get off 4 miles into Indiana on Veterans Pkwy. It is 3 years old and the biggest one to date.

lol even tho i been up to louisville every summer since i was like 3.. im not that used to the places. im off Dixie Highway right now.

NO! its easter Sunday! im goin Easter Egg huntin man! Punching Little kids for takin my candy.....then get jumped by a whole mob of them... its great! \:D/

that reminds me... for my 16th party. that day the water heater broke and there was a huge storm.. i had papa johns and then a lil cake.. because the person at the store thought we wanted a cake to feed 4. but my mom said a 4th of a sheet or somethin like that. im makin up for my bday up here. gonna go to Bw3s.

Latest posts