new look for 2012

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RStewart

Reaction score
My bro-in-law got us these jerseys. Now we are official semi-ameteur anglers.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    788.1 KB · Views: 683
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    834.3 KB · Views: 683
very nice i just had custom jerseys made myself

002-26.jpg

005-23.jpg

I wish they were sponsors. It would be nice if they gave away contingency money. Its the stuff we use.

stew6371 said:
I wish they were sponsors. It would be nice if they gave away contingency money. Its the stuff we use.

Some series do pay pretty good contingency money. I was just checking out contingency pay out for BFL events....Not bad from Evinrude, Motorguide, and others.

I like the jerseys, but I can't make myself add any logos like that if they are taking money, and not giving it.

I could see myself adding some local companies, that are small, but make good products....Poor Boy's Shubert's, Snack Daddy Lures, places like that.

Jersey's look good. 8)

I will take any checks they want to send. Lol. I like the jerseys, but if I would have designed them I wouldn't have put any companies on them accecpt the ones that sponsor our club.

Jim said:
Where is the TInBoats logo? :LOL2:
I know right. Sorry Jim. I didnt have any say so in what went on them. I didn't know he was having them made. Otherwise it would have been on there.

Those look good..

Do you know what the legalities are for using trademarked items on clothing?

Jersey's look great!!

Bro-inlaw got the Jersey's, now you have to buy the red tights. I think that would really ad to your osombel. You would be the envy of the lake.........Just kiddin' LOL

Very cool stuff. I've often considered designing one myself....just never pulled the trigger.

What's the advantage of these shirts.....I mean other than looking good. Do they keep you warm, cool, dry, etc.???

Nice looking jersey's guys.

Speaking of......

I'd wear a TinBoats logo jersey fo sho that had our site sponsors on it.

What is average cost for one of these?

What do you guys think about having a jersey made with the site sponsors logos to compliment the other TinBoats apparel?

JonBoatfever said:
UtahBassKicker said:
I like the idea of a Tinboats.net jersey. Keep me posted if you decide to go that route. :D

Me too, I'd wear one for sure. Gotta ask Jim and the sponsors.

Place your order here. I hear these are the hottest thing on the water right now.

https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23072

Canoeman said:
Those look good..

Do you know what the legalities are for using trademarked items on clothing?
I'm sure they have the rights to print the logos. You get on their website & pick what you want on the jersey.

fender66 said:
Very cool stuff. I've often considered designing one myself....just never pulled the trigger.

What's the advantage of these shirts.....I mean other than looking good. Do they keep you warm, cool, dry, etc.???
I believe they are made of that wicking material. Suppose to keep you cool.

Latest posts