I think I was a Wired 2 fish winner?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wallijig

Reaction score
I got some Berkley goodies in ups couple weeks ago. Some Flurocarbon line, couple packs of gulp alive, and pack & bottle of powerbait. I do not have a clue who sent it to me. Return address was Berkley with invoice marked paid, but no name on it. I never got a e-mail or anything. Would that have come from Wired2fish? Do they send out any telling that you won? I do not have clue where it come from.

Wallijig said:
I got some Berkley goodies in ups couple weeks ago. Some Flurocarbon line, couple packs of gulp alive, and pack & bottle of powerbait. I do not have a clue who sent it to me. Return address was Berkley with invoice marked paid, but no name on it. I never got a e-mail or anything. Would that have come from Wired2fish? Do they send out any telling that you won? I do not have clue where it come from.

hmmm no idea. Send it to me and I will find out what is going on. :lol:

Interesting...

I won a set of floor mats from an online contest several years ago. Pretty much the same thing, just showed up at the door one day - no other notification or explanation in the package.

sf

Wallijig said:

I don't think it was from us. We always send a note with our packages to those that won. Congrats anyway!

Todd

So that's where my order went! I've been looking for that. I'll PM you my address. I'm sure you'll get that right out to me.......right? :wink:

Latest posts