Need Advice

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fender66

Reaction score
I got this in an email this afternoon.....I think my luck may be changing. My wife said I should go for it. What do you guys think?

Hello
My name is Juliet i am tall ,good looking and caring loving and perfect body figure lady. i saw your email today when i was browsing on internet and be delighted to contact you, I hope you will be the true loving, honest and caring man that I have been looking 4, Remember that color, language or distance do not matter in any relationship, And I have something special to tell you about me, So please reply me, so that I can send my picture to you for you to know who i am.
Miss Juliet.

Haloo
Nimeni on Julia olen pitkä, hyvännäköinen ja huolehtiva rakastava ja täydellinen laitos Kuva Lady. Näin sähköpostiviesti tänään kun olin lukemassa internetissä ja mielellään yhteyttä, toivon teidän olevan tosi rakastava, rehellinen ja huolehtiva mies, että olen etsinyt 4, Muista, että ihonvärin, kielen tai etäisyys ei ole väliä millään suhdetta, ja olen jotain erityistä kertoa minulle, niin voit vastata minulle, jotta voin lähettää kuvani sinulle tietää, kuka olen.
Miss Juliet.

HAHA! I think it's time to get another puppy instead!

Lol, if you had the time I would act all interested and give out your contact number which would happen to be your local police detectiv, of course he would have to know first, lol

fender66 said:
I got this in an email this afternoon.....I think my luck may be changing. My wife said I should go for it. What do you guys think?

Hello
My name is Juliet i am tall ,good looking and caring loving and perfect body figure lady. i saw your email today when i was browsing on internet and be delighted to contact you, I hope you will be the true loving, honest and caring man that I have been looking 4, Remember that color, language or distance do not matter in any relationship, And I have something special to tell you about me, So please reply me, so that I can send my picture to you for you to know who i am.
Miss Juliet.

Haloo
Nimeni on Julia olen pitkä, hyvännäköinen ja huolehtiva rakastava ja täydellinen laitos Kuva Lady. Näin sähköpostiviesti tänään kun olin lukemassa internetissä ja mielellään yhteyttä, toivon teidän olevan tosi rakastava, rehellinen ja huolehtiva mies, että olen etsinyt 4, Muista, että ihonvärin, kielen tai etäisyys ei ole väliä millään suhdetta, ja olen jotain erityistä kertoa minulle, niin voit vastata minulle, jotta voin lähettää kuvani sinulle tietää, kuka olen.
Miss Juliet.
OK.... fess up. You've been communicating with this girl on her blog.

https://www.blogger.com/profile/02012812762750379169

Latest posts