Body armor basketball

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nomowork

Reaction score
These guys need shoulder pads and helmets! Number 34 has a vertical leap of zero inches!

https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highschool-prep-rally/video-flagrant-foul-no-calls-basketball-game-goes-133731387.html

Saw this on BBC.

Some of those fouls are not flagrant at all.....BUT some of them are.......The main thing that concerns me, is that I have a feeling 34 is INSTRUCTED to play that way. Because other than removing good players from the other team, why else would he be out there. He is downright TERRIBLE at basketball. He moves like he has 100lb weights in his feet.

Hell, I'd venture to guess he isn't even good at playing 0-line in football.

To me, it looks like this kid gets his jollies off by fouling people.

The 1st, 2nd, and 6th foul could be justified as going for the ball. But the 3rd, 4th, and 5th should have resulted in technical fouls. They were totally blatant.

LonLB said:
Saw this on BBC.

Some of those fouls are not flagrant at all.....BUT some of them are.......The main thing that concerns me, is that I have a feeling 34 is INSTRUCTED to play that way. Because other than removing good players from the other team, why else would he be out there. He is downright TERRIBLE at basketball. He moves like he has 100lb weights in his feet.

Hell, I'd venture to guess he isn't even good at playing 0-line in football.

+1. Can't believe that the coach left him on the court.....unless he was there intentionally. If that's the case...then the coach and school deserve the reputation this video has created.

fender66 said:
LonLB said:
+1. Can't believe that the coach left him on the court.....unless he was there intentionally. If that's the case...then the coach and school deserve the reputation this video has created.

The player that replaced number 34 looked even wider!

This video brought back painful memories as my son broke his arm and leg on a foul that was similar to foul #5. This school, coach and team should be banned for this kind of "sportsmanship".

I saw this last night on Yahoo. A couple of the fouls were just good, hard fouls in my opinion, but a couple others should have be flagrant/technical fouls. What's that coach teaching those kids? Did you see the players' smirk after a couple of those? That's not what high school sports are about, I hope they clean things up a little after this negative expossure. [-X

Latest posts