Ha, this isn't cruel and unusual punishment.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nomowork

Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F3lP5VJ_Rg&feature=g-vrec&context=G24a17edRVAAAAAAAAAg

Back in my prehistoric school days, this would've been considered sissy punishment! :lol:

That is such a load of liberal crap....

"there were chemicals such as motor oil and antifreeze that could have potentially harmed the boy..."

He was in high school, if he hasn't figured out not to drink antifreeze by then...

So what we should make sure kids under 18 stay away from our garages...they could be harmed by all that oil in there.

He had to be outside for 10 minutes in the cold? Boo hoo...would he not go outside on a regular basis?

The only real issue is wether she was justified in locking him up as a punishment...it is probably a no no as far as school policy but it certainly wasn't abuse. Of course they won't show the kids behavior that earned him this either...but they do say he kicked in the gate which is representative of a temper and could serve as an indicator of what his behavior in school may be like.

she should be promoted, If any one should have been called it shoulda been the whaaaa... bulance! I got my butt whooped with a dang ping pong paddle by my teacher in the 2nd grade, I didn't act like that in HS!

As Jdholmes pointed out:
"That is such a load of liberal crap....

there were chemicals such as motor oil and antifreeze that could have potentially harmed the boy..."

He was in high school, if he hasn't figured out not to drink antifreeze by then..."

The kid was in H.S.; but did anyone else notice they also said it was a SHOP class that he was taken out of? And to think the school was worried about the chemicals and such - they should have expelled him for waving to his buddies and making a joke of the situation.

Latest posts