Been really busy, not much fishin time.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bugpac

Reaction score
First off, got a mew job 6 weeks ago, it consumes about 60 hours of my time a week, was eating another 10 commuting. Last weekend i moved into a new place, kinda cool, 25 minutes from downtown atlanta, sitting on 7 acres of woods and a 40 acre lake. I fished tonight from the shore and managed 1 about 6 lbs. i have high hopes, there has got to be a 10 plus in here, have a boat ramp but needs work, it is on the property as well. Ill try to add some pics this week, having hard time getting cable and internet due to the distance the house is from the road. Been surfing via iphone, but that sux to.

I remember those long work weeks too. There wasn't much time for anything other than work and raising a son.

Then came retirement!

Sounds like you have a great place to live at although if I lived that close to a Bass Pro Shop, I'd be in big financial trouble!

Been fishing the bank, caught several the last few weeks. Largest has been 6 8. Been busy at work and we have had some crap weather as of late.

Finally got the internet at the house, will be doing some catching up around here now. Caught one 6'2 a few weeks back, I am fairly certain this lake will produce my PB this yr. Got to be one over 10 in here.

Bugpac said:
Finally got the internet at the house, will be doing some catching up around here now. Caught one 6'2 a few weeks back, I am fairly certain this lake will produce my PB this yr. Got to be one over 10 in here.

Wow....6'2 is great. Love to see pictures.

Glad to have you back too.

Latest posts