Please keep an eye out for my stolen chainsaws

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bulldog

Reaction score
One of my trucks was broken in to either Monday night 1-16-2012 or Tuesday night 1-17-2012. I had 6 saws and one blower stolen out of the truck. If you are in the St. Louis area, or the Midwest for that matter, please keep an eye out for my stolen items. Thanks in advance guys and gals.

Saws that were stolen:
Stihl MS 192t in a stihl case
Stihl MS 200t in a stihl case
Stihl MS 260 PRO in a stihl case
Stihl MS 290 in a stihl case
Stihl MS 441av in a stihl case
Stihl MS 660 without a case

Blower:
Stihl BR600 Magnum

All the saws and cases were labeled with the attached label. If you see these saws around or hear of someone getting a whole bunch of saws, please give me a call. I will happily pay a reward. The reason I am attaching the label picture is not because the label will still be on the saws, but the shape of the label will be clean and unscratched where the label was on the saw.

Attachments

• property of.jpg
    property of.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 769
I was also gonna suggest craigslist as the other poster did. Another place is flea markets, some of those flea market people have unending supplies of tools and more than one carpenter / plumber has told me that many times they are stolen. Although the flea market person may not "know" it, they might just buy at a super cheap price from some lowlife.

Lawn equipement has always liked to walk away around these parts, even the locked stuff. They're just too easy for theives to get and they're quick, easy money for the theives.

My buddy had a lot of gear stolen in his old neighborhood, but thankfully he had awesome business insurance.

I hope you get your gear back and they find the punk(s) who took it.

Latest posts