Check this out!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is worth mentioning though, that although I use Quantum baitcasters and I think the PT burners are the best out there, I know a guy in Missouri who has been in the reel repair and parts business forever. he says that quantum has had a bad habit of not making or stocking any parts for a reel once the model has been discontinued. He says that the best company for supporting their products long term is shimano.

That looks like a sweet reel but I suck with a baitcaster so I think I will stick with my spinning reels plus I have enough scars on my face so I dont need to have hooks stuck in my face like them guys had! LOL

mtnman said:
That looks like a sweet reel but I suck with a baitcaster so I think I will stick with my spinning reels plus I have enough scars on my face so I dont need to have hooks stuck in my face like them guys had! LOL

Most guys think they suck with a baitcaster if they try to use them straight out of the box. They require some fine tuning and they have clutches and breaks that must be set or you get backlashes.

Latest posts