New camera

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnman

Reaction score
Well I went out yesterday looking for a new digital camera so that I could take better pictures for you guys. My wife wasnt real happy when I came home with this one ( to much $$$$). I told her I had to buy so that yins would be happier with me taking better pictures. Now the heats on all of you and im off the hook, I think!

Attachments

• rebel_xt_586x225[2].jpg
    rebel_xt_586x225[2].jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 617
My wife has bought me the last 2 digital cameras , she has gone kinda cheap they are nice and work but i would have gotten the cannon it is a good one you should enjoy it
Wayne

You'll love it! Canon makes a great product. My wife is a professional photographer and I dabble in it some myself. Canon is all she owns... she loves them! Congratulations on your new purchase.

Nice score !!!

Better keep that baby out of the river or the wife will be off our asses and back up yours.
hitsfan.gif

Those are great cameras, I used them in a few classes at college and they were awesome. You may have to start wearing makeup, or atleast powder your nose before a picture, Mtnman's muskie pics will now be formatted in mtnman HD

Nice camera. I got the Olympus EVolt 500, scared to take it on the boat, guess I can't win the contest if I don't though, huh? :-k

Mtnman, real nice camera. I've been eying up the same one for some time now. I'm trying to find out if my lenses from my older EOS will fit the new digital EOS. If they do I will probably buy this same camera. Do you have any pics from this camera yet?