Which one do I want?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Popeye

Reaction score
Sort of thinking about getting a digital video camera... BUT I want it to be able to accept analog inputs, like from my MarCum fish camera. Now the hard part. $300.00 - $350.00 price range. Can it be done? Still shot capability would be nice too so I don't need to carry both.

Flounder - perfect analogue set up for you

old_camera1.jpg

Or, if you want to get more creative:

etch-a-sketch-introduction-1.jpg

Thanks Nickk,

I checked it out through the Circuit City web site and it doesn't have analog input. I think that's what I need to record from one of those underwater veiwing systems like the Aqua-Vu and MarCum ones.

FLounderhead, have you seen this? I'm not sure if it can be used with the unit you have but may be worth checking into.
I think I'll get one
Aqua-vu DVR

Wayne

I have the MarCum VS250. I really like it for what is is used for. There is definately a learning curve to setting up and watching with it. I am going to write Aqua-Vu and ask them if it would be compatable with a MarCum. Probably not as they probably have different pins on their camera plugs. Suppose I could check with MarCum to see if they have something similar.

Latest posts