Vessel Registration

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dampeoples

Reaction score
I noticed that my registration ends this month, so I was checking online to see if I could renew that way, and I noticed how the price had gone up. If I remember right, I paid $20 for three years last go around, it's now $40!

I'm not complaining, and I may be wrong, but that kind of shocked me, it's gotten a lot more expensive in the past few years :)

Jim said:
I just got mine in the mail..............$60.

Why do we have to RE-register boats? :BS:

So the county can get a little bit more of our $$. Mine will run me $19 I think.........if they haven't increased it. I also get a seperate tax bill for the trailer. :roll:

Waterwings said:
Jim said:
I just got mine in the mail..............$60.

Why do we have to RE-register boats? :BS:

So the county can get a little bit more of our $$. Mine will run me $19 I think.........if they haven't increased it. I also get a seperate tax bill for the trailer. :roll:

I get that too! :roll:

Trailer every year, boat every 3 years, Fox Waterwway Agency every year, Port of Waukegan launch fee every year. It's a good thing I don't have to pay for a fishing license or I wouldn't be able to fish

I noticed back in Jan. that my registration had expired in JUNE. Some how I had forgoten and luckily hadnt been checked. It cost me an extra $15 late fee. Normal fee was $30, good until 2011.

Latest posts