Please Read: BPS Customer Service Woman??

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Am I crazy?

• No, you're right. That's her.

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Yes, you're nuts.

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters

FishyItch

Reaction score
So this is interesting...

I was browsing for TV and internet deals when I saw at the bottom of the DirecTV page a little box proclaiming customer satisfaction. There are three happy faces pictured wearing hands-free headsets. I look at these faces and I think, "Wait, I know that blond on the left! Have I met her? Is she a friend of a friend? Maybe she was on a TV show?"

...I sit waiting, thinking...

"No! That's the woman pictured in the customer service box on the Bass Pro Shops Website!" Every product page on the website has a little customer service box just like DirecTV does.

Anyway, I hustle over to the BPS website to prove myself right. I click on the first product I see just to get a product page. It's a shiny reel of some kind. I scroll down and see the customer service box. There's a picture of a woman. It's a different woman.

At this point I think I'm going crazy. Perhaps the original model's contract ran out and she sold her image to DirecTV or maybe I'm just nuts.

Anyway, here's a screen shot of both websites. Woman A is currently on the DirecTV website but I SWEAR she was the face of customer service on the BPS website. Woman B is the woman that appears on the BPS website now, but I SWEAR she took woman A's place. If you can quite see the faces, click on the image and blow it up.

Am I nuts? Please someone tell me woman A looks familiar and you remember seeing her on the BPS website.

Thanks.
-FishyItch

Attachments

• BPS.jpg
    BPS.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 405
could have been her lots of places sell generic b-roll photos.
the to in the photo arent the same.

:mrgreen: i was sure the o.p. was suffering from hard water induced boredom before i opened it :mrgreen:

Wow...and I thought I had too much to worry about. :LOL2:

They could be the same person, but it doesn't matter. None of those faces are employed by either DTV or BPS. I've been in this industry for 25+ years and they are hired models. Quite possibly even "stock images".

I feel so sorry for you northern folks. Here's wishing for warm weather soon Fishy :LOL2:

61* and sunny here today

JamesM56alum said:
shut up brine no one asked you for your opinion lmao its 30 here an tomorrow a high of 19

wasn't an opinion :LOL2:

cold, hard, facts.... 8)

I might have to wear long pants tomorrow.

Latest posts