There is a new sheriff in Town!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I asked crazymanme2(Craig) to step up to the plate and help me control you all. :LOL2:

He graciously accepted the high paying job of being TinBoats newest moderator. :USA1:

Thanks Craig!

Welcome to the jungle Craig. Hope you don't fall asleep wearing that badge. These guys make it way too easy to moderate.

BTW....you'll have to PM all the mods as to what salary you were able to get out of Jim. We've all been discussing this and think we might be getting ripped off??? :shock:

Congrats!

fender66 said:
Welcome to the jungle Craig. Hope you don't fall asleep wearing that badge. These guys make it way too easy to moderate.

BTW....you'll have to PM all the mods as to what salary you were able to get out of Jim. We've all been discussing this and think we might be getting ripped off??? :shock:

Congrats!

Ok, you caught on, he makes double what you guys make. :lol:

Congratz Craig! you might want to invest in one of these for Ahab.

535778.jpg

Also be careful, i heard he bites

I'm in it for the glory.

Although the extra income is nice (basically pays for my trip to El Salto each year), all of the promotional rods, reels, tackle and gear, etc... are piling up in the back of the TinBoats Tahoe (the 2012 company vehicle) to the point of me not being able to get in the driver's seat without getting rid of some stuff.

Some may find it as a good problem to have, but like I said....

I'm in it for the glory.

Brine said:
I'm in it for the glory.

Although the extra income is nice (basically pays for my trip to El Salto each year), all of the promotional rods, reels, tackle and gear, etc... are piling up in the back of the TinBoats Tahoe (the 2012 company vehicle) to the point of me not being able to get in the driver's seat without getting rid of some stuff.

Some may find it as a good problem to have, but like I said....

I'm in it for the glory.

Wow....I need to re-negotiate. All I got was a stale box of Saltine Crackers. I crumpled them up and use them to feed the minnows when the fish aren't biting.

fender66 said:
Wow....I need to re-negotiate. All I got was a stale box of Saltine Crackers. I crumpled them up and use them to feed the minnows when the fish aren't biting.

Tenure my man.....

Year two, the crackers are fresh

Well I feel blessed,I received this for my services.Just needs a little paint. :lol:

Attachments

• SS-005.jpg
    SS-005.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 414

Latest posts