$5 A-RIGS!!!!!!!!!! i found them!!!!!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

200racing

Reaction score
https://www.barlowstackle.com/Casting-Umbrella-Rig-Lure-Head-Unpainted-P2538C191.aspx

you will need swivels and to attach them, but still $5!!!!!

I like the skirt idea. But to be honest after putting on the swivels and then painting, possibly a skirt. The time and money can get up there. If you do your homework you can get 5 arms for under 10 bucks, and 3 arms for a hair over 8 bucks. 8)

Jim said:
I like the skirt idea. But to be honest after putting on the swivels and then painting, possibly a skirt. The time and money can get up there. If you do your homework you can get 5 arms for under 10 bucks, and 3 arms for a hair over 8 bucks. 8)

Honestly, I think the snap swivel for each bait is a mistake. Most of those baits are keel waited enough that they won't twist your line. Even without swim baits, and using grubs (which I plan to do)
Plus doing away with the snap/swivel would make it at least a little more stealthy.

However, the biggest line twist issue with this setup would be the entire thing spinning when being cast out. Personally I'm going to use one with split rings holding the baits, and a swivel with split ring attached to the rig itself.