Now this is a REAL TinBoat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Ahab

Reaction score
https://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Rare-2-Man-Battleship-Replica-Jet-Boat-/330675472112?pt=Power_Motorboats&hash=item4cfdcb46f0#v4-36

2 man Battleship with jet drive

Bet this would help keep the other anglers from crowding your spot

Captain Ahab said:
https://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Rare-2-Man-Battleship-Replica-Jet-Boat-/330675472112?pt=Power_Motorboats&hash=item4cfdcb46f0#v4-36

2 man Battleship with jet drive

Bet this would help keep the other anglers from crowding your spot

I wish I was a multi-millionaire. :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

That rules! Could you imagine navigating that thing on the Charles River right near Boston and the airport!

Dang....I love it!

Can you imagine pulling up to fish a tournament in that.

Team name: EXTERMINATOR!

Here fishy fishy fishy.....

Wow... That must have taken a lot of work. Think how great it would be if each gun was actually attached to an 870/500 12ga shooting slugs, skeet, buck shot.. Maybe Auto's for the guns on the stern.. Pow, pow, pow! Why hasn't this been a tin boat mod?

REUTERS:12-4-2012 : 12:30 EST : Breaking News : Tin boat's .Net combat's anti piracy in the gulf of Aden with the Launching of the New Jersey.

Hello DNR, yes thats an auto shot gun mounted on my stern.. Why you ask? Because my boat is an extension of my home. :twisted:

Also you need to consider zombies, lake pirates, aggressive fish, & beer can reefs.

You could pick off jetski's as they fly out of coves. The next time someone stops to fish your bouy marker,launch one across their bow. Do ya feel lucky?

newspapaer.jpg

If yall didn't already know.. I've got way too much free time at work.

sixgun86 said:
newspapaer.jpg

If yall didn't already know.. I've got way too much free time at work.

If that isn't one of the best posts I've seen in my days as a tinboater!

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

I might have to buy this after winning the $250 million Powerball jackpot. :D