Its official

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went Kayak fishing there one time while I was on a work trip. Guy from Kayak bass fishing forum took me...he's a Hobie Kayak prostaff...got to try a sweet kayak

Not a lot of smallmouth bass in Yorktown, but pretty good largemouth fishing in the area. Excellent saltwater fishing in the area as well. Enjoy the 757. I've been here my whole life, can't seem to escape.

cavman138 said:
Not a lot of smallmouth bass in Yorktown, but pretty good largemouth fishing in the area. Excellent saltwater fishing in the area as well. Enjoy the 757. I've been here my whole life, can't seem to escape.

Has to be more small mouth there then in Mississippi! How bout as far as schools go, have any sites where i can look for good schools in the Yorktown area?

OMG I am moving - you are wayyyyyy to close to me for any comfort

All i need is a druken BassAddcit on my porch at 3 am with his "girlfriend"

inflatable-female-doll.jpg

Congrats Denny. That's a pretty big move. I've been in and around the area several times, but I was just passing through. Used to have relatives in VA.

Start looking forward to longer and colder winters.

Congrads!!! I regrettably never got a chance to meet you. Not sure if it's a win or loss for MS. I'm sure MS will never be the same. Capt. Ahab might shine some more light on the subject.

The problem is you live to far North. At least 20% of the women have their teeth down here. The percentage might drop after they count the teeth or toothes knocked out when a big fight broke out at the bingo hall the other night. :LOL2: Just Joking!!

I wish you the best bro!!! If you're down this way, let me know.

Specknreds said:
Congrads!!! I regrettably never got a chance to meet you. Not sure if it's a win or loss for MS. I'm sure MS will never be the same. Capt. Ahab might shine some more light on the subject.[/]

MS will be all the better for his leaving. You may have noticed a decrease in air quality, and increase in parasitic insects and a gosh awful stench coming from the Lealand area

All that will be better soon

PS the farms animals will miss those late night visits however

BassAddict said:
Has to be more small mouth there then in Mississippi! How bout as far as schools go, have any sites where i can look for good schools in the Yorktown area?

There are smallies up farther North in VA, but not in this area. As far as schools go I am not real sure about Yorktown, but I am sure a quick google search will turn something up.

Latest posts