The lowest............

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nomowork

Reaction score
I went to the cemetery to place some flowers on a loved one's niche today. A bunch of the brass flower containers were missing including the one for my deceased family member and there wasn't a single flower arrangement there! I happened to see a park security person drive by and flagged him down. He said that there has been a rash of these stolen things going on there. He was nice enough to look in his supply building and found an old used one that I could use. I told him thanks and this time I cable tied that thing to the mounting bracket on the niche.

There's no hope for humanity......................... :(

now you know: there are some really pathetic PIECES OF S--- out there. or, how about when they vandalise cemeteries? should be able to brand an "L" on their forehead; for LOSER, because that's what they are.

Last year they caught some guys in Chicago that had several hundred of them. They were selling them for scrap.

Gotta love tweekers. :evil: They don't give a rat's patootie about anything but thier next fix.

Roger

That REALLY sucks! It sure isn't the world I remember as a kid....A time passed when you didn't have to lock your doors, or worry about the candy your kid would get on Halloween..

But I am a strong believer in what goes around , comes around....

their justice will come some day....

Latest posts