New Pics

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wingshooter1002

Reaction score
in case you all havent noticed, im a camera nut. i take pics of everything beautiful. however i need critiqued. if you all can tell me which ones you like best by number and why, it would be great. ps. sorry so many of them.

snpmtnbw.jpg

snpbw.jpg

snp.jpg

pupkinhallow.jpg

morrorockbw.jpg

morrorock.jpg

kawriversepia2.jpg

kawriversepia.jpg

kawriverbw2.jpg

kawriverbw.jpg

kawriver3.jpg

kawriver2.jpg

kawriver.jpg

lakekaweah5.jpg

lakekaweah4.jpg

lakekaweah3.jpg

lakekaweah2.jpg

lakekaweah.jpg

kawbw3.jpg

kawbw2.jpg

kawbw.jpg

and finally thats all. again sorry for so many pics. im asking for feedback on these so i can tailor what i take pics of and how. so any feedback would be welcome. this is what i get to look at when i fish and i try so hard not to take it for granted. thanks again yall.

I like them all, But 12 and 16 stick out most to me. 12 has a allot of things going on. Peaceful water up top and raging watewrfall and rapids below. Its a nice breakup!

I like 16 because that little boat gives you an idea at how much water is there and how big the backround mountains are! Its amizing scenery out there!

What kind of camera are you using?

its a nikon coolpix s9 6.1 megapixels with a 3x zoom. thanks for the feedback. i was out on the kings river today and landed a 5lber on one of your worms in baby bass color. i added some salt to the bag. dont know if that did anything. man they hit it hard today. caught alot of 1 to 2 lbers too. bout 20 fish total. ran out of your worms cause they were hitting them so hard and had to go to the yamamoto senkos. i dont know if it had to do with the time of day, the salt i added or the super softness of your worms, but the bite slowed down quite a bit after i went to the other worms. well, im plum out so i would like to purchase more in the baby bass and watermelon black flake. i dont have any pics cause i didnt have my camera with me. wasnt expecting to go fishing, drove by the river scaming out of work, saw a guy launching by himself and asked if he wanted company. he was quick to accept and thats where i was from about 10 to 1. one of the better days i had fishing yet.

3 and 11.. because they just stick out to me. They have nothin but nature in the view. and thats wat i like. Good Job. :D

OPEN UR EYES JIM!!!!! Dont just scim threw those pics....OPEN UR EYES! lol jk :D :beer:

I totally love 11 and 19 .... something about the fence in 19...it just pops out at you...almost looks like a painting

Latest posts