There's a new Bishop in Town (Man's Best Friend)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fender66

Reaction score
Well....on Saturday, the four of us (my wife and I with our 2 daughters) loaded up to go look at a rescue dog that my wife found on an adoption site. For them, it was love at first site. For me...honestly, I was completely open to this and even looked forward to it, but once I held him and he started that "puppy lick" on my face and ears.....I lost it. I had to hand him back to my daughter and walk around the store crying for a few minutes. I guess I will always miss my big sweety that we had to put down last fall. Yes....I am a BIG baby with a BIG heart and I wear it proudly on my sleeve!

So...as promised, here are a few pictures of the newest addition to our family....Bishop. One very cute 10 week old Labrador with possibly something else mixed in??? Who knows, and no-one really cares. He's found a good home. I just hope he likes to fish!

The last pic also includes my beautiful daughter and I just before we left for the Daddy/Daughter dance Saturday night. We had a wonderful evening.
Just remember guys.....that's my daughter. [-X [-X [-X

Attachments

• DSC_0172.jpg
    DSC_0172.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 728
  • DSC_0178.jpg
    DSC_0178.jpg
    870.3 KB · Views: 728
  • DSC_0165.jpg
    DSC_0165.jpg
    925.7 KB · Views: 728
  • DSC_0156.jpg
    DSC_0156.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 728
Man I wish I could have a dog again :cry: I had to give my Lab that I had for 10yrs away to a good friend of mine because my oldest boy (6yrs old) has a severe allergy to dogs. She past away last year also :cry:

I am a sucker for labs and retrievers. Looks like you got a good puppy there, I am a little jealous. You may want to train him to attack the teenage boys that are going to be chasing your daughter, she is beautiful. Great thread fender66 :)

Your biggest problem will be keeping him out of the water while your fishing. :D
Mine likes to jump in soon as we start getting bites

I know the feeling. We've got two big dogs and are fostering a third:

3f5e5076-1.jpg

32b44f50-1.jpg

7cf2fcca-1.jpg

346190a4-1.jpg

Looks like a rotty crossed with something else. He's got the biggest legs and paws I've ever seen on a 12 week old pup. It's like he's standing on tree stumps supported by snowshoes!

The wife is pretty sure we're giving him away when an adoption comes along.

I'm pretty sure we're not...... #-o

Hey Chris -- I am so HAPPY to hear this!! =D> :D You and your family have been in our thoughts and prayers ever since Holly got sick. A heart as big as yours needs to be shared with a puppy. He certainly is a cute little guy and I love that name. Enjoy my friend...this day seems a little brighter now.

Latest posts