Fisherman in Philly area.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.fish

Reaction score
Tonight on the versus channel, at 8:30, Mike Iaconelli will be airing his episode of city limits, filmed on the skuke river last October. I can't wait. I been anticipating this episode forever. Just figured I give all the locals from SE Pa area a heads up, or for however else wants to see fishing in our neck of the woods.

Thanks for the heads up Mr Fish.

The part at the end was nice - the kid was like a little Mike. For the rest - he really needs a camera boat.

Shoulda been the Mr. Fish show. You can out fish that guy 10 to 1 on your worst day.

Those first 4 fish that he called "keepers" were the dinks that you guys don't even take pictures of. And it's not like he was fishing for bass in January. It was October for Christ sake !!!

Best parts of the show were the out takes of him chattin' up the locals.

I was waiting for this episode also. I stink on the big D. I like the Schukyill river. Now I will try different tactics. Hopefully it works out. That smallie he caught was very nice for that area. I like to go to the brandywine creek for smallies though. Anyway great show and the ending was truly I believe what he is all about.

Latest posts