Your opinion

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shamoo

Reaction score
What do you think of anglers from out of state that fish your waters and take big bass home with them. I dont mind them fishing in our waters but at least practice CPR. We need our spawners to stay home and reproduce. Maybe its just me but it really gets my craw!!!

Catch it ....take a picture ....let it go !!!

In my opinion, I value bass as a SPORT fish. I don't think they are particularly good table fare.....but that is only my opinion

I wouldn't fish with them anymore 'moo. :x :wink:

Seriously though, like Jim said, if they paid for their license and the fish is legally taken, it's their choice. I don't like it, wouldn't do it and would not fish with someone who did. [-X

Most of the time I don't even take a picture. Just catching the fish is enough. 8)

dont realy care for outta state fisherman at all, we get alot of steelheaders from outta state spots arent all that plentiful and they are usualy taken by outta staters :evil:

Pisses me off as well Moo! Of course, if anyone is eating those NJ Fish chances are they will not be back to do it twice anyway

I try to point out that most of the water around both of us has been used as a dumping grounds by all of the heavy industry that used to be in this area - lots of nasty toxic stuff

Quick fact "New Jersey has 108 toxic waste dumps. Which is the most in any one state in the nation."

I think it's great, only because the out of state license fees contribute to in state wildlife programs. Pretty much used to it in Memphis, two other states right on the border which often have a reciprical agreement on shared water (Mississippi River & select oxbows). I also buy a Mississippi tag every year and fish quite a bit there.

Up here,buying a licence means contributing to the maintenance of the stocking program. If you want to keep its your buisiness. I personally c and r.I think its a bit selfish and narrow minded to say not in my state.

Latest posts