TICK WARNING

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Ahab

Reaction score
TICK WARNING!

I hate it when people forward bogus warnings, and have even done it myself a couple times unintentionally... but this one is real, and it's important.

Please send this warning to everyone on your e-mail list.

If someone comes to your front door saying they are checking for ticks due to the warm weather and asks you to take your clothes off and dance around with your arms up, DO NOT DO IT!! THIS IS A SCAM!! They only want to see you neeked.

I wish I'd gotten this yesterday. I feel so stupid

Plus they laughed :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

you really need to go out fishing. just be glad they didn't ask for one arm up and a semen sample while you were doing the dance! that would have really been :oops: :oops: ! and :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Captain Ahab said:
TICK WARNING!

I hate it when people forward bogus warnings, and have even done it myself a couple times unintentionally... but this one is real, and it's important.

Please send this warning to everyone on your e-mail list.

If someone comes to your front door saying they are checking for ticks due to the warm weather and asks you to take your clothes off and dance around with your arms up, DO NOT DO IT!! THIS IS A SCAM!! They only want to see you neeked.

I wish I'd gotten this yesterday. I feel so stupid

Plus they laughed :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
I did NOT ask you to take your clothes off. Pervert !!!! [-X

But, I did laugh. :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

Latest posts