Aw Hail.........

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hooperj14

Reaction score
Had some big storms roll through down here in Tennessee. :shock: I know there were a lot over Alabama and Kentucky too. Hope everybody is good. Heres a pic of the hail.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-03-02 at 5.13.30 PM.png
    Screen shot 2012-03-02 at 5.13.30 PM.png
    397.9 KB · Views: 240
hope the storms are over for you in middle TN, but they're not in in E TN. The storms cells and tornados are popping up like popcorn here in the foothills of the Smokies. Everywhere from Chattanooga all the way up to the KY line, a small town 10 miles from my house got slammed this afternoon, 5 homes destroyed/damaged, no deaths, no word on any serious injuries yet, but the downtown area is closed down. Been thru there numerous times on my bike and riding around in the car.

storms hit indiana too. i was at work so didnt get any pics but they were about that size. storms moved thru really fast up here and then it was warm and sunny. its really cold and windy now. hope everyone is safe

We watched a nater go by on the porch last nite. Pretty wild seeing that in the mountains. Hope everyone is ok, we just got the very edge of the storm and hail luckily

Took a pic of this one about 20 min after the hail fell

I'm putting this rare collectors piece of space ice on ebay for a low researve of 1 million but ill give a tinboaters discount to any members :LOL2:

Attachments

• IMAG0204.jpg
    IMAG0204.jpg
    960.1 KB · Views: 210

Latest posts