PVC collapsable bimini frame

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Popeye

Reaction score
A while back (over a year and myabe closer to two) I asked someone to send me his plans for a PVC Bimini frame. Well he did and then I decided I wasn't going to put a Bimini on my boat. I was talking with a friend last night and he said he was thinking about putting a bimini on his boat and though I searched and searched, I can not find the plans sent to me. Guess I deleted them as well as the original email. So if any of you remember sending me (or flounderhead59) any PVC bimini plans, would you be willing to send them again if you have them?

I really appreciate it

x4 i was just thinkin about makin one. and jumped on here to get ideas

I had them once and figured I wasn't gonna do it and deleted them. I sent a message to the guy that sent me the plans but he hasn't resent them as of yet. I'll let y'all know when he does.

I have thought about this in the past... wouldn't conduit be a better building material then PVC? At similar price points, it would be stiffer and just as light. I would think PVC is too flexible. Either way you would have to use a super-light canvase and no way you could drive more then 5mph with it up. Would be nice for fishing though :D

Popeye said:
Chris,

You and Ahab were the first two I was going to send them to... repeatedly.

If you send them to me I'll just have to forward them (repeatedly) to Ahab too now that I know he wants them.

I don't have them. I sent a message to the guy that sent them to me and he hasn't resent them. When I get them, I'll post them or get your email addresses and send them...

Latest posts