Free Bait!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Saw this on another forum and guy did get his bait.

https://signup.biggameintl.com/Signup.aspx?id=ffb29513-9013-40e3-934d-952888f83eb0

I have no idea if legit or not.

Aaron Lariscy said:
Im confused how are they going to send me anything when they didn't get my mailing address?

After you put in that first bit of info they send you an email and then the second part you fill out that info.

I tryed it to. Got to sign up so they can spam the fire out of you, clink the link in an email they send then do a survey

Hope they send something good

I signed up. Glad I have a spare email account just for spam mail, they will definitely be sending you a ton of emails. Unsubscribe once the bait shows up lol

gmoney said:
I signed up. Glad I have a spare email account just for spam mail, they will definitely be sending you a ton of emails. Unsubscribe once the bait shows up lol
I have one too so thats what they got haha...i signed up but have never bought or used Matzuo baits before. I guess ill be giving them a shot.

Jim said:
Aaron Lariscy said:
Im confused how are they going to send me anything when they didn't get my mailing address?

After you put in that first bit of info they send you an email and then the second part you fill out that info.

Gotcha went and finished it up, hope they send me a pack of circle hooks that's about the only thing I see I could use from them.

Got mine in the mail today, not bad for a few minutes work.

DSC04148.JPG

Next question will it catch fish?

Got mine in the mail today!

IMG_3280.jpg

Thanks for the link. I really like their Phantom Minnow in chrome blue for river fishing here in Ohio. Their spinner baits are top-notch as well. It is my favorite mid-sized spinner.

In case anyone missed the free TROKAR hooks post, I got mine in the mail this week for a similar sign-up online:
https://www.lazertrokar.com/quiz

Now if only there was a link for free muskie lures...