Score!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C.U. Fishin

Reaction score
I had a couple $25 bass pro gift cards laying around here for almost a year. finally decided to use them this past Saturday. Bass pro had their big spring sale going on and had a 1 day only deal on the Johnny Morris Carbon Black reel, on sale for 69.99 instead of the reg price of 99.99.
Got a 6.4-1 wide spool for $26 and change inc. sales tax.
I have a couple Pro Qualifiers that I've been real happy with, can't wait to get this new one out on the water and see what it can do

I can't seem to keep Bass Pro gift cards more than a week! If it wasnt 20miles away from me they wouldnt last that long...there's always something! Congrats on the new toy!

vahunter said:
I can't seem to keep Bass Pro gift cards more than a week! If it wasnt 20miles away from me they wouldnt last that long...there's always something! Congrats on the new toy!

I hear that. Try living smack dab in the middle between BPS and Gander Mountain, 11.5 miles to the South to BPS and 13 mile to the North to Gander.

Popeye said:
vahunter said:

I hear that. Try living smack dab in the middle between BPS and Gander Mountain, 11.5 miles to the South to BPS and 13 mile to the North to Gander.

I can RELATE! I'm about 8 minutes from both BPS and Cabela's when I'm at work. It's usually a Friday Lunch outing ever week to one or the other. I have reached a point though that I rarely buy anything...just look.

One of the reasons I used the card was that I'm moving, had a load to drop off at the new place.
5 min from BPS, This could be an expensive place to live!

Latest posts