Question on title transfers ?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamesM56alum

Reaction score
Farmington, minnesota "Orginally Pensacola, F
K so since i bought the boat i never swapped the title into my name because the reg was good till 2013 " Yes i know before you even say it.." but i only fished off it like 5 times when we got it an the season was over this will be my first full season of fishing in it an i want it 100% legal so mu question is i'v surfed through the MN DNR's website and first off they seriously need to learn how to design a website, a trained monkey could do a better job... anyways i haven't called the DMV yet because i seriously hate dealing with the tool's that work at state/gov agencys cause they'er not exactly the brightest bulbs in the box an i usually end up heated an even more confused than i was before i called...

My question is can i go to the same places that i went to get our fishing licenses IE gas station or wal-mart ?

In Maryland we go through the Department of Natural Resources to title our boats, trailers still goes through DMV.

You should find a Tag and Title Service. Around here the fee is about $40-$50 for getting a new title and registration, but you're in and out within 10 minutes.
Personally, that little bit of money is worth every penny just so I don't have to wait at the DMV for 2+ hours and deal with the grumpy people behind the counter.

Latest posts