Swamp People

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillhunter

Staff member
Reaction score
Did anyone notice the size of the tin that Liz is fishing out of this season? It is huge.

I saw her in a few different ones already but I am assuming you are talking about the one that looks like it is 8 feet wide! Yeah that is a big tin.

lovedr79 said:
Has anyone notcied they all have new outboards too.
Yeah, I think they all got sponsored this year! The native father and son were at the bassmaster classic throwing out yamaha shirts. Dave Mercer introduced them as Yamaha Pro Staff.

If you get on Alwelds website it says that she and Trapper Joe are proud users of their boats... their boat is huge too! Id check them out on their site and you might find what you're looking for!

here are the sizes of there boats

https://www.alweld.com/swamp_people_boats_alweld.html

they also seem to have a different boat in some of the shows, depending on what part of the swamp they be going to LOL

I watched last nights episode on dvr her boat is huge! My wife was like oh I would get in that. She doesn't like unstable boats

Hey you guys seen this I just saw it on MSN.

"'Swamp People' cast member Mitchell Guist dies
May 14, 2012, 4:09 PM EST
PIERRE PART, La. (AP) — A Louisiana sheriff says a cast member of the reality TV show "Swamp People" has died.

Assumption Parish Sheriff Mike Waguespack says Mitchell Guist was pronounced dead at a hospital Monday. He had fallen while aboard his boat on the Intracoastal Waterway, near Pierre Part.

Bing: 'Swamp People' show

Waguespack says initial reports from deputies in neighboring St. Martin Parish are that Guist was traveling on the waterway around 9 a.m. when he fell. The boat returned to a nearby landing in St. Martin and Guist was taken to a hospital. The cause of his fall is unclear, and there is no word yet on the official cause of death.

"Swamp People," on the History cable television channel, features residents of Louisiana's Atchafalaya swamp country during alligator hunting season."

R.I.P. Mitchell

i saw that on Facebook earlier today.. the article i read said he had a seizure and fell down while loading the boat? not sure.. but the Guist brothers were my favorites

Sad news for sure! I do enjoy the show, and so do my kids surprisingly.

I am going to turn on the captioning feature because I cant understand half the stuff they say! :LOL2:

Prayers sent for the family, He was my favorite cast member. No matter what he always seemed to be living the life he wanted, and did not play up to the show. My kind of people. RIP

Jim said:
Sad news for sure! I do enjoy the show, and so do my kids surprisingly.

I am going to turn on the captioning feature because I cant understand half the stuff they say! :LOL2:
That is because your north of the mason-dixon line......he he :D
Every time I visit my sister in La, I say the same thing. I think they have their own version of the english language.

Latest posts