A Little Forum Clean up

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I removed the news and announcements section since there were only 8 posts in there from day 1. Anything super important going forward will be an announcement up at the top and a sticky in the watering hole.

The Tacklemaking section is gone......RIP. 8 posts in 4 months does not cut it for me. All those posts were put into the hobby section. We can readdress new forums in the future.

I hate going to a forum and seeing a bunch of forums with very few posts. Makes me feel lonely. :LOL2:

I would rather fewer busier forums than a million with very few posts.

Again, I am always open to new ideas, this is OUR forum. Asking me to create forums I will do on temp basis. If they take off, they stay, if not the topics are moved and the forum removed.

Jim

How about an All Ahab All the Time forum

I would post pics of me going through my daily routine and answer questions about Popeye and BassAddict. Are they really the same person?

Jim said:
If I dont catch a striped Bass this year, he is gone.....promise!

I can bring you to the fish - heck i can even bring the fish to you. I can set you up with the correct rod, reel, bait / lure and even show you how it is done

I cannot erase your bad mojo - you need some better good luck charms! [-o<

Captain Ahab said:
and answer questions about Popeye and BassAddict. Are they really the same person?
Or is BA really Ahab's alter-ego Bad Ahab :-k

JamesM56alum said:
Ban ahab...... =D>

Feel free to sign the petition!!
banahab.gif

Jim said:
If I dont catch a striped Bass this year, he is gone.....promise!

Stripers, so easy even BassAddict can do it!

PART_1323872721498.jpg

Latest posts