The best fishing I've ever seen!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigkat650

Reaction score
So I was taking pictures at my local lake on my lunch break. I saw this lone guy fishing with a quite unusual technique... As he stood silent at the waters edge, his main goal seemed to be as still as possible... Although he noticed me shooting a couple photo's of him, he never moved a muscle. The next thing I knew, he slowly bend over--then all of a sudden just reached into the water and pulled out his catch!! No line, no bait... it was amazing!! Photo below!

431718_10151377188085634_520410633_23482456_2080158504_n.jpg

:LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

Gotcha! But in all honesty, it was so cool to watch him catch this fish!! I never see cool stuff like that, and when I do on rare occasions, I NEVER have my camera with me! It made my Friday! :mrgreen:

heard a racket on the bank today...turned to see a hawk with a fresh squirrel in its grasp.

also got to see a bald eagle.

200racing said:
heard a racket on the bank today...turned to see a hawk with a fresh squirrel in its grasp.

also got to see a bald eagle.

Nice!! Hawks are all over the place around here--eagles are harder to find. Last summer I had an bald eagle fly real majestically just overhead of my kayak while fishing--amazing sight. But of course I didn't have my camera. That's why I was excited this time. It wasn't an eagle, or even a hawk--but I had my camera which made it special.

Latest posts