HEY JIM!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JamesM56alum said:
Hi.. :shock: where's the pic of your boat and you like you promised us along time ago ?

I know Jim sold his prior boat and has not yet purchased a replacement. i also know that he is working two jobs and dealing with all of us knuckleheads on this web site.

I am sure he will post pics of the TinBoat's TinBoat as soon as he gets it and hasit done up.

He really does not need a boat as it is just as easy not to ctach fish from shore as it is in a boat :mrgreen:

So, The true story goes like this.........

I purchased a G3 Pro team 165 with a 25hp 4 stroke.
Created TinBoats.net
Sold the boat to buy a bigger boat.
Lost my job
Took the money that I made/had from the boat sale to buy my wife a newer more reliable car so she could pick up more hours and work.
Got a new job working 8-5.
Picked up a second job working 1AM to 6:30AM to save for a new boat.

At the point right now where the newer boat is coming down to the wire. I am debating this issues with the boss and it is coming down to 2 paths. The ultimate modded all electric jon boat or a 17-19 aluminum bass boat with a 75hp+ 4 stroke.

I want the jon, wife wants the big boat for the family........

Easy solution is to do both! :LOL2:

If I had money I would......maybe one day.

Who's Alphadog ? i thought JIM was the only admin.

Jim killed him for asking too many questions. SHhhhhhhh. [-X

:LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:
First Rule of Tin Boats, don't ask about Alphawolf................... [-X :shock: LOL

Second rule of TinBoats......

DON'T ask about the second rule. That's worse than the first.

Latest posts