check your engines

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wasilvers

Reaction score
I coworker took their boat into the shop for a new waterpump as prenative maintenance. Turns out some naughty neighbor had let all the fluid out of the the lower unit! :cry: Fortunate for my coworker, the motor hadn't been run since it happend. Apparently it was obvious to the shop that it had been drained, not that it leaked out :evil:

So check your engines before every trip! All any of us need is a blown lower unit to keep us of the water!

Me 2 there's a reason why i keep mine in the garage, iv got one neighbor that would be first in line to mess with my stuff.. Last year she called the HOA on me about the boat being parked in the drive way over night, i told her if she did it again i'd pour rock salt on her lawn during the summer and watch it burn....

That is seriously jacked up!

JamesM56alum said:
Me 2 there's a reason why i keep mine in the garage, iv got one neighbor that would be first in line to mess with my stuff.. Last year she called the HOA on me about the boat being parked in the drive way over night, i told her if she did it again i'd pour rock salt on her lawn during the summer and watch it burn....
I HATE PEOPLE LIKE THIS!!! You should put the rock salt in her yard anyway, HA!

Latest posts