80 degrees for 3 days in a row?!?!?!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bulldog

Reaction score
I've had it. I told the office not to bother me after 2:30 on Wednesday as i will be taking the rest of the day off. I should be able to get on the water by 3 and fish until 6:30-7. I can't wait. The weather is going ot be sunny and around 80 until Thursday so I'm hoping to catch some monsters. I'm just rubbing it in a little.

If all the stars algin right I will be out for a while tomorrow. I normally through them back so they should still be there Wed so Bulldog can catch them.

Chicago has had one of the mildness winters I can remember... 69 today, normal, 49, 60's and 70's predicted next week or so - way, way, above normal. Ha, well below the winter snow totals too---global warming?????? I love it :)

Went out this afternoon to see if anything was biting, I didn't get a bite. tossed out a couple of spinners and some jigs. I was wishing I had taken some live bait with me I would have done some bobber fishing. According to the FF there were a lot on the move. The water was about 52 degrees so the crappy should start spaning.

DSC04043.JPG

DSC04044.JPG

Probably would have fished a little more but the **** motor wouldn't start and I had to use the trolling motor to get back. Glad I stayed in the lake, no current. Not sure what that was all about. Came home and took the motor off. It needs to be rewired and tomorrow is the day. I think it was a fuel issue, it needs to be rewired so I will start there.

Nice day to be out here. Our winter has been some mild it has never really seemed like winter, not that I'm compaining.

Almost jealous, talked myself and the boss into gettin out of work at 2pm tomorrow(3 hours early) just to go fishin, last legal day of walleye on the river for a month and a half, I'm gonna get me that 1st or I ain't goin home till midnight!

Well, I caught Nothin'! i have to say i spent a lot of the time just cruising the river and floating. Very relaxing day and even though I did not catch anything I'm not mad, at all, not even a little bit. I swear. #-o

The weather has been awesome, unfortunately I still have winter project that need finishing. Then I have to finally spend time trouble shooting my boat motor and fixing it. Oddly enough I'm not behind schedule, mother nature is early this year.

On the down side, I dont think we had a deep enough freeze this year and the bugs are going to be horrible this year.